If you are interested in using the Fred and June Kummer Board Room for your meeting, please complete and submit the reservation request form below. We will review your request and contact you directly within five business days. For questions or additional information, please contact Connie Goodridge (email@example.com or 573-341-4117) or Lanette Epstein (firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-341-4114).
Important things to note:
- The Board Room is only available for usage Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The Board Room will only accommodate up to 42 attendees.
- The Board Room is equipped with audiovisual equipment, including computer for PPT’s, large displays for easy viewing, and teleconferencing capabilities utilizing auto tracking cameras and microphones with support for Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- No HDMI cables will be allowed to be plugged into the computer system. Presentation information must be saved on the Y drive or personal flash drives.
Individual in charge of reservation is responsible for the following:
- Always use placemats/coasters provided in the room. Placemats/coasters need to be placed back into the chair at conclusion of meeting.
- At the conclusion of your meeting, throw away trash and ensure tables and chairs are cleaned with the microfiber cloth that is provided in the Board Room side tables.
- The audiovisual equipment is already set for your use. There is no need to turn on the large displays unless there has been a power outage. They should come on automatically when you wake up the computer. Be sure to log off of the computer when your meeting is over.
- Set up and tear down of any additional tables.
- That the Board Room is cleaned before leaving the area.
Please review the Instructions for Kummer Board Room and the Cleaning & Care instructions for Board Table before your meeting.